Chris Pratt visits the Los Angeles Children’s Hospital this week in full GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY PETER QUILL / STAR-LORD costume (which he kept for this very reason) to cheer up kids.
This guy! :D Well done!
This might be a mac and cheese focused blog but in no way can I deny reblogging this. Chris Pratt is the man.
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
Wilder’s Little House books have always been understood to be the writer’s fictionalized autobiography, but the extent of the fictionalization has long been under discussion by readers and scholars. The publication of Pioneer Girl, edited and annotated by Hill, author ofthe award-wining biography, Laura Ingalls Wilder: A Writer’s Life (South Dakota Historical Society Press, 2007) should go a long way towards resolving many of the details under debate.